British precision engineering company Dawson Precision Components (DPC) attends Subcon manufacturing supply chain show at the NEC.
DPC attended the event in Birmingham, where we met with many contacts, both old and new.
A family-owned company, founded in 1965, DPC prides itself on outstanding customer service, attention to detail and deadline achievement, delivering across the UK, Europe and beyond.
We have built a strong reputation as a high-quality component engineer and manufacturer. Our business is accredited to ISO 9001:2015, we are a BTMA member and can provide inspection reporting in accordance with AS9102 standards where required.
Our machine facilities include the latest CNC turning and milling equipment. In addition, we have other in-house services including finishing, packaging and project management. From initial enquiry to final delivery, our team ensure precision, accuracy and customer service at every stage of your journey with us.
Our machinery includes:
- 12 CNC multi axis sliding head machines from Citizen and Miyano, all with live tooling and sub-spindles running from 3mm dia. bar to 42mm dia. Also with LFV technology for swarf control.
- 4 larger capacity fixed head multi axis machines from Mazak and Goodway with spindle capacity up to 76mm, live tooling, sub-spindle and both Y & C axes.
- 6 fixed head CNC lathes from Hardinge and Mazak with spindle capacity up to 42mm dia.
- 4 dedicated machining centres from Kitamura, YCM and Victor. Two have twin pallet loaders and two have full 4th axis systems. Programming is via the latest SolidCAM software with iMachining.
- Modern inspection facility with all the latest equipment including a CNC Smartscope video measuring system and a Mitutoyo Crysta CNC CMM. Systems are accredited to ISO9001:2015.
- Our range of CNC machines is complimented by a range of manual Lathes, milling & finishing machines and by our Marktronic Markmate dot mark & Rofin Easymark Laser etch systems
We work with aluminium, brass, mild steel, plastic, stainless steel and titanium.
Subcon is the UK’s premier event for subcontract manufacturing professionals across all industry sectors who are looking to source suppliers, benchmark capabilities and secure the right partners to help them remain competitive globally.
The three-day event attracts market-leading international suppliers and includes educational seminars.